Boo sketch Boo sketch

I liked it when monty python did it

You haven't actually added anything to the joke or animated it that well. The joke is exactly the same as how it appeared on Flying Circus.

Ball Busters Ball Busters

Incredible amounts of nub.

For anyone that happens to come across this page, here's a list of reasons why you'll probably not make it through this flash.

Sticks.
No tweens but instead poor fbf.
That really annoying multi-coloured paint brush text no one can read.
No plot.
Poor, nearly incomprehensible voices.
Broken preloader.

It's obviously one of your first flashes so points for trying. And yeah I'm only reviewing this because nobody else has.

What is love-haddaway What is love-haddaway

This actually passed?

But it's just a lip sync test!

I mean the lip sync is actually alright but it's hardly interesting to watch as what it is. Yes that song rocks but it's not like you made it so no points there.

What I can't understand is why you didn't even bother to center the guy's head instead choosing to place him so high he's off the screen and leave all that empty space.

I don't hold any grudges for not finishing the whole song it's pretty long but you could have atleast put a bit more into this flash (eg background, a body for the character).

fallensoul289 responds:

well after 3,650 frames of fbf animation i forgot to center it and i dont want to go yhrouugh those frame sto center it one by one

Overbite Overbite

It was just ok.

It's pretty strange. The second half is actually funny but the start is kind of difficult to follow due to looking at a wall for most of it. The drawings were also just ok. It would be better if there was more movement other than simply tweening hand drawn pictures or even just more pictures in the flash.

DBZ is Gay ! - Mutoniatus DBZ is Gay ! - Mutoniatus

COCK JOKE

Gotta say, not that funny.

Like I find a regular episode of DBZ pretty funny but all you've done here is replaced their names with something to do with cocks and added giant cocks to everyone so they can have a shitty little cock fight.

Basically what I'm saying here is just adding cocks to everything makes one hell of a shit cartoon.

Killerratte responds:

And not adding cocks makes one big fucking boring lame ass cartoon (DBZ).

Deathgore Deathgore

I don't get it...

Violent for the sake of being violent? Kind of didn't have a point. Felt like a much poorer version of madness really. A really poor version where the protagonist only has to walk through his enemies to kill them.

I can't say I liked this flash at all. Which is strange given it's apparently your favorite. Go back to making me laugh :D

AustinBreed responds:

Well, okay.

C:

The Mario Kart Showdown The Mario Kart Showdown

Seemed like it could be good at the start.

Your lyrics were alright but seemed a little samey after awhile. I would have expected you to add more variety to the characters racing in the song given the song you are parodying is only really funny because it makes so many references. Basically you seemed to reference Donkey Kong a tad too much.

Also your singing was emotionless and dragged down my overall enjoyment of the flash. Probably should have gotten somebody else to sing.

Objection responds:

I agree with you on the singing. Unfortunately, I don't know any good singers.

Charlie the Unicorn 2 Charlie the Unicorn 2

Repeat.

Wow, it's like exactly the same story as the first one. That reason alone hurts this flash so much. Personally I didn't think Charlie the Unicorn needed a sequel at all since the first just hit all the right notes.

This flash clearly have more skill in it with far nicer graphics than its predecessor. Really the only problem with this flash is that it is too much like the last and because the last was such a huge hit this flash has impossible expectations weighing on it.

I'm actually wondering why Jason didn't just make an entirely new flash involving unicorns for you. (And what happened to your birthday presents for the last two years?)

Camel Dansen Camel Dansen

Meme Warning!

Probably one of the lesser known memes out there but I like it.

Definitely one of the better Camel Day flashes that's for sure.

Just fix Wade's dress. It flickers to a blue colour at one point annoyingly.

Scare-Crow responds:

Thanks. ;)
Should be fixed now.

Parasite Pals Parasite Pals

'Work in progress'

You've got the starting of a good series but it still needs alot of polish and general experience.

-The main drawback is the voices. They're recorded fine but they are just really annoying. Especially the girly sounding voice of Spiffy.

-Animation as a whole is almost there. The drawings look good and the main characters are pretty cute but they seem very motionless alot of the time. Particularly when they are talking. Their heads should be moving as a whole instead of just their mouths or eyes.

-Humour needs work but then again most new cartoons do. I'd probably suggest you make Spiffy do things which are more zany and random since that seems to be the type of character you are leaning towards.

It's still early in the series. Hopefully you can improve your storytelling and gain some more realistic animation by the next episode.