Draw Your Own Cartoon Draw Your Own Cartoon

I love it.

Nice, original idea (as far as I know). Seemed to work pretty well. Only complaint might be to raise the music volume and generally clean the flash up. Give it a bit more shine; professionalism.

Of coarse the real reason I love this flash so much is because I predictably drew a missive cock and balls and am having endless lulz watching it jump about.

duck.game duck.game

This is great!

I always loved watching duck.fla's dancing and now I have this game which just completely immerses me in his world. It's like I'm right there dancing alongside him.

Some of the levels are pretty hard though. Maybe you should lower the difficulty level or at least have other difficulty settings.

Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman

Very fun game.

From the way it looks and plays I'm going to assume it's been made in gamemaker and exported to flash. For gamemaker it's really pretty impressive. I could never get that program to do anything good.

The puzzles were very creative too. The only one I couldn't figure out on my own was number 9. I think I did it properly in the end but I think that level really did need an info box.
You managed to take away about a half an hour of my life. Good job!

Weapons Maths Destruction Weapons Maths Destruction

Does this count towards my VCE revision?

I really got hooked quickly. Mostly because thinking quickly to solve simple equations is a skill I lack severely due to over reliance on my T1-89 Calculator. Who knows maybe if I play this game long enough I'll start thinking quicker and be able to score better on my exams.
Of coarse I could also spend time actually learning the course instead of playing games =S
I was really surprised when those quadratic equations came up as well.

Anyway very nice job at making maths exciting though it really pissed me off when I answered a question right only to find the bastard fired a single un-avoidable shot before I annihilated him.

Maverick Maverick

ARH!

I shot the pig by accident before I could read what it had to say!

3d chair 3d chair

It's a chair alright.

This flash certainly delivers.

You Have To Burn The Rope You Have To Burn The Rope

Walkthrough link doesn't work.

And I can't figure out how to beat the boss.

Super Pie Delivery Super Pie Delivery

Pies, jetpacks, cars...sounds interesting

-graphics were nice. Kind of simple so as not to distract from the gameplay but probably could have used some more variety. It just seemed a little dull to me is all.

-Music was very fitting. Nice and calming. Voice clips were awesome too. Made the game a little more interesting

-The high score table was a nice addition as was the three game modes but they seem much the same as eachother.

-The main problem of the game is that it isn't very difficult. You follow and arrow and click spacebar while jumping over the odd car. Unless the cars came more often later in the game or new enemies appeared it's just too simple of a game for 10 minutes. If you have a higher difficulty later on I'd make it progress through levels a lot quicker and if you didn't have a higher difficulty you should add one.

It was a great zany idea which you've put together pretty damn well but just needs a little tweaking to some of the gameplay to really finish it off.

Speed Ball Speed Ball

STOLEN?

i saw this exact thing submitted just the other day....but you said you just followed a tutorial so i guess that's what the other guy did too......

so i won't blow the whistle on this but really you shouldn't submit stuff that you've just followed a tutorial to make...

The 8-Bit Wizard The 8-Bit Wizard

correction....i think....

i'm pretty sure that super mario bros. 2 as we know it was released in Japan under the name "American Super Mario Bros. 2".

you had that it was released in japan under the name "doki doki panic" which was the game that america based thier super mario bros. 2 game on when they decided the REAL one (know to us as "the lost levels") was too hard for anericans.

yeah, well just thought i'd tell you that......great game by the way.....