Boo sketch Boo sketch

I liked it when monty python did it

You haven't actually added anything to the joke or animated it that well. The joke is exactly the same as how it appeared on Flying Circus.

Ball Busters Ball Busters

Incredible amounts of nub.

For anyone that happens to come across this page, here's a list of reasons why you'll probably not make it through this flash.

Sticks.
No tweens but instead poor fbf.
That really annoying multi-coloured paint brush text no one can read.
No plot.
Poor, nearly incomprehensible voices.
Broken preloader.

It's obviously one of your first flashes so points for trying. And yeah I'm only reviewing this because nobody else has.

What is love-haddaway What is love-haddaway

This actually passed?

But it's just a lip sync test!

I mean the lip sync is actually alright but it's hardly interesting to watch as what it is. Yes that song rocks but it's not like you made it so no points there.

What I can't understand is why you didn't even bother to center the guy's head instead choosing to place him so high he's off the screen and leave all that empty space.

I don't hold any grudges for not finishing the whole song it's pretty long but you could have atleast put a bit more into this flash (eg background, a body for the character).

fallensoul289 responds:

well after 3,650 frames of fbf animation i forgot to center it and i dont want to go yhrouugh those frame sto center it one by one

Draw Your Own Cartoon Draw Your Own Cartoon

I love it.

Nice, original idea (as far as I know). Seemed to work pretty well. Only complaint might be to raise the music volume and generally clean the flash up. Give it a bit more shine; professionalism.

Of coarse the real reason I love this flash so much is because I predictably drew a missive cock and balls and am having endless lulz watching it jump about.

duck.game duck.game

This is great!

I always loved watching duck.fla's dancing and now I have this game which just completely immerses me in his world. It's like I'm right there dancing alongside him.

Some of the levels are pretty hard though. Maybe you should lower the difficulty level or at least have other difficulty settings.

Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman

Very fun game.

From the way it looks and plays I'm going to assume it's been made in gamemaker and exported to flash. For gamemaker it's really pretty impressive. I could never get that program to do anything good.

The puzzles were very creative too. The only one I couldn't figure out on my own was number 9. I think I did it properly in the end but I think that level really did need an info box.
You managed to take away about a half an hour of my life. Good job!

Guess The Password! Guess The Password!

Hahahaha

Yeah the pokemon world really has some great radio stations. Lets see you remix Prof. Oak's Pokemon Show next ha.

Video Game Loop 1 Video Game Loop 1

A masterpiece

This is such a great song I can just listen to it on loop for hours...

really has that great retro Pokemon feel...

good work